Monday, October 10, 2011

Release dates, bookfests and wedding plans..oh my!!

Hello lovelies!!

I'm a very, very bad author...my release date for Steam Heat has come and gone without me posting here about it!! I do have a semi-good excuse though since I was stuck out of state dealing with a family emergency...but still! Anywho...if you like paranormal romance, steampunk romance, erotic stories, or all of the above...GO BUY a copy of Steam Heat now!! At only $2.99, how can you resist! :)


In other news, my fiance(yeah, I know you all know who he is, I just really, really like saying it)Nick Valentino and I will be at the Southern Festival of Books this weekend! We will be dressed in out steampunk finest, selling and signing copies of our books! So, if you are around the Nashville area this weekend come find us! We will be doing some fun giveaways as well!

In other, non-book related news, Nick and I have started looking at places to have our wedding, putting together guest lists and all the other fun wedding planning stuff. Have I mentioned I'm making my dress...since the wedding is only 6 months away, I guess I better get cracking! I will keep you updated with all the fun details as we get even deeper into planning our steampunk wedding! :)

I think that is it for now!

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment