Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I have a cold and don't feel like thinking too hard, so I'm stealing this from facebook!

Morning lovelies! So, I'm rocking a cold, yet again and have a million things to do today, so I figured I might as well do something a little fun! So, I'm going to list the first 15 songs that play on shuffle on my ipod and I want to know what you guys are listening to as well! And remember, this is a safe place, no judgements are made here! lol I will pick one of you that comments with your 15 songs to win a promo packet with some fun stuff from me and I may throw in some promo stuff from my sweetie Nick Valentino as well! So here are the rules......(1) Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer.(2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.(3) Write down the first 15songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please. lets hear it...what are your 15??

Here are mine!

1.)Lady Gaga - Money Honey
2.)My Chemical Romance - Planetary(Go)
3.)My Chemical Romance - Destroya
4.)Red Hot Chili Peppers - Get On Top
5.)Evanescence - Call Me When Your Sober
6.)Evanescence - It Was All A Lie
7.)My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
8.)Evanescence - Lacrymosa
9.)Red Hot Chili Peppers - This Velvet Glove
10.)Disturbed - Conflict
11.)Eminem - No Love
12.)My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na
13.)Clint Mansel(The Fountain Soundtrack) - The Last Man
14.)The Killers - Mr. Brightside
15.)Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive

Jeez, my shuffle was kinda lame today! Oh well, there ya have it! Comment away and I will post again soon!

xoxo
~Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. 1. Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
    2. Alternative Ulster - Stiff Little Fingers
    3. Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
    4. I Wanna Be Your Dog - The Stooges
    5. Bad Reputation - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
    6. Boom - Snoop Dogg
    7. Rock the Casbah - The Clash
    8. Breathe - Ministry
    9. She's Not There - The Zombies
    10. Kill the Poor - Dead Kennedeys
    11. Fulsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
    12. Ace of Spades - Motorhead
    13. Get Out of My Car You Drive Like Shit - The Verandas
    14. By Demons Be Driven - Pantera
    15. More Human Than Human - White Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Briefcase Full Of Guts - Dethklok
    2. Bring the Noise - Anthrax&Public Enemy
    3. Hail To The Hammer - Tyr
    4. Post Apocalypse Punk - Abney Park
    5. Suffer The Flesh - Android Lust
    6. Lament For A Toy Factory - Doctor Steel
    7. The 'H' Gang - Donald Fagan
    8. Chaser - Unextraordinary Gentlemen
    9. Hammer Of Thor - Tyr
    10. Keelhauled - Alestorm
    11. Common People - William Shatner
    12. Mr. Roboto - Styx
    13. Reach Down - Temple Of The Dog
    14. Victorian Vigilante - Abney Park
    15. Atomic Dog (Original Extended Mix) - George Clinton and The Parliament Funkadelic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Thanks guys! You are both winners to me, so send me your addresses to my e-mail: elizabethdarvill@gmail.com and I will send you both a little something!! xo

    ReplyDelete